Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blue is Best




"I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world...I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself."
--Anais Nin


This little guy is an 8"x8" acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas. Something about cows, goats and sheep really appeals to me, although I am not personally acquainted with any of them. I went through a period of longing for an alpaca, but got over it when I realized how difficult it would be to find someone to care for it if we left for the weekend!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

You are funny. Yes, scooping the cat box, No, caring for the alpaca ;)

Anonymous said...

What a cute little cow. It reminds me of the time I convinced my cousin to pick up the hind hoof of a cow. He got kicked in the forehead.

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying your vibrant paintings...you had mentioned previously on my blog that you wash paint rags...do you pre-soak them?